The Music Club is composed of Sun City Grand residents who share a love of music. Its activities give members performance opportunities as singers and instrumentalists, both singly and in groups. Members also participate in production, technical, and backstage activities for our shows and support the club through Board and committee functions.
Our shows happen many times throughout the year.
- Grand Singers and the Desert Divas choral concerts in April and December.
- Showcases and Celebration Events in January, May and November.
- Classical Concert in March.
- Spring and Holiday Hootenannies
- Sonoran Skies concert in November
- Grand Cabaret shows with professional performers 4 times per year
- Cimarron Nightclub professional shows each month
Come join us on this fun, musical journey